We are opening our doors in celebration of another year of making dream products. Come join us for games, food, and refreshments at our facility in Evanston!
WHO: The Dream To Product team, family, friends, and partners
WHAT: Beer from Temperance Brewing Co, food, bag toss, drone obstacle course, design challenge, and more!
WHERE: Dream To Product, 2224 Cleveland St, Evanston, IL 60202
WHEN: Thursday October 4th, from 3pm - 8pm
The winner(s) of our Design Challenge will be announced around 7pm. Presentation of the contestants and voting will take place throughout the afternoon. We hope to see you there! RSVP below:
Redesign an existing product to be easier to use, more efficient, or more useful.
(Example: Starbucks recently redesigned their plastic lids in order to remove the need for a straw and save plastic)
Please send submissions to email@example.com by Wednesday October 3rd at midnight. Final submissions should include:
- pictures, sketches, or models of the final design
- a description of the final design and why it’s an improvement
- contact information (email and phone number)
- Work submitted must be original and your own
- You do not need to be present to win!
- Winner(s) will be selected by anonymous vote at our Open House on Thursday October 4th by 7pm. Winners will be contacted, and delivered or mailed their prize.
- Possible prizes include:
- Google Home - Smart Speaker with Google Assistant
- $50 Amazon Gift Card
Best of luck! Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries.
The Assembly Show
We will be at The Assembly Show tradeshow for assembly technology, equipment, and products, displaying our manufacturing capabilities. Come out to see how we're evolving, and to network with the local manufacturing community.
WHO: Dream To Product and the manufacturing and assembly community
WHAT: The Assembly Show, the only tradeshow exclusive to assembly technology, equipment, and products
WHERE: Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, IL
Tuesday October 23rd (1pm - 7pm)
Wednesday October 24th (9am - 7pm)
Thursday October 25th (10am - 3pm)
Learn more: http://www.theassemblyshow.com/